Speculating on pro wrestling rumors is a favorite pastime for many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that – rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just floating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in our weekly Rumor Look Back feature, which you can find here here. Remember, take all of this with a grain of salt.
Rumors of the day:
- PW Insider says that one of the biggest recent changes in WWE has been the loosening of restrictions on wrestlers’ promotions. They are allowed to improvise more.
- This apparently includes matches as they were also told Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus match SmackDown last week a lot of it was convening rather than pre-planned.
- A combative choice notes that it’s no surprise that there’s a lot of optimism inside and even outside of WWE surrounding Creative’s Triple H now. Morale is high right now.
- Enabled Wrestling Observer RadioDave Meltzer said Ronda Rousey is booked Clash in the castle PPV, so her suspension won’t last long.
- AEW’s recent filing for the “All Elite Women” brand led to speculation that a new show would be created for the women on the roster.
If you’ve heard any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that these are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check out our weekly roundup of rumours here to observe how often rumors come true.